I Brand Concept
I About Haval
Haval is GWM’s new professional SUV brand covering both city and cross-country SUV products.
In China, Haval SUV ranked No. 1 in sales volume for 14 consecutive years. In 2016 Haval sold 938,000 units in China, up 42 percent year on year,making this Chinese car maker the only SUV brand in China to have achieved million sales volume without being a joint venture.As China’s SUV leader,Haval launched the new brand logo on March 2013. With professional brand image, Haval is dedicated to SUV segment with the goal of becoming a world first class SUV brand.
I Overview of Haval
As the Chinese SUV leader,. Haval upholds the brand concept of “specialization”, focuses on SUV development, and aspires to be a worldwide top SUV expert brand.
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM), has been listed among “Forbes Asia Fabulous 50” three times.
In March 2014, it made the list of “2013 Most Valuable Chinese Brands”, ranking 40th.
In 2014,GWM is listed as “Top 100 car brands of the world” , and ranked among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands”.
I Strength of R&D
In terms of the technological R&D, Great Wall Motor implements the “Excessive Input” strategy and pays attention to the effective R&D and pursuance of industry leadership. Great Wall Motor is constantly ahead of the industry average level in terms of the R&D expense for individual category and individual model.
The Haval New Technical Center, already put into operation, is built by Great Wall Motor with a total investment of RMB 5 billion and is China’s largest and the world’s first-class finished vehicle Technical center, including five zones: R&D center, prototype center, testing center, modeling center, and data center, with the total building area at 260,000m2.
r content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
I Brand Activity
The 2014 Dakar Rally embraced its perfect ending for now. This time, HAVAL finished the rally with a champion of Stage 1 and the 8th place in the overall standings. Having competed in Dakar Rally for five consecutive years, maintained top 10 overall for three years in a row, and come out on top with Mini and Toyota, HAVAL continued its legend in the Grade A international rally.
The Rally concluded perfectly Haval matched the history record with 6th place overall
On January 19 Chile Time (January 20 Beijing Time), the two-week Dakar 2013 concluded in South America. After Stage 14, the overall standings in the car category were rolled out. The Haval Dakar Team finished 6th, placing in the top 10 among the big names like BMW and Toyota.
Since its independent operation on March 29, 2013, Haval brand has been dedicating to build a high quality , exquisite and professional product lineup, and win the consumers’ trust by building a brand service of a “moving the customers”.
- In September, Haval H6 C was launched in South Africa during the Festival of Motoring Kayalami
- In August, HAVAL brand was officially launched in New Zealand
- In August, HAVAL brand formally landed in Saudi Arabia with the first Haval exclusive shop opening there
- In May, Haval brand was released in South Africa and launched Haval H2
- In May, HAVAL was listed in the National Brand Program
- In April, Great Wall Motors ranked 43rd in the Interbrand list of “2017 best Chinese brands”, with brand value for 3.24 billion yuan
- In April, WEY brand’s first model VV7 launched on the Shanghai auto show
- In April, All-new Haval H6 launched on the shanghai auto show
- In April, Great Wall Motors was listed 65th in the “BrandZ the 100 most valuable Chinese brand”
- In March, GWM won the “2016 China’s auto after-sales service excellence award”
- In December, Great Wall Motors’ annual sales hit the One-million Mark
- In November, Haval showed up at the 43rd Baghdad International Exhibition
- In November, Haval opened its first showroom in Krasnodar in Russia
- In September, Blue-logo Haval H2 launched in the Chengdu auto show in Chinese
- In September, Haval H6 Coupe launched in Australia
- In August, HAVAL opened its first showroom in Iraq
- In June, Haval H2 Launched in Uruguay
- In April, Haval Grips its Enthusiasts in the Middle East by Launch of New Products in UAE
- In April, HAVAL – Leading the Future Trend Shining in Beijing Auto Show
- In April, Haval H7 was launched in Beijing Auto Show
- In March, HAVAL Entering the Middle East and Launching in Oman
- In February, Haval Extends Operations with Its Fifth Exclusive Store Opened in Australia
- In Jaunary, Great Wall Motors Establishes Technology R & D Center in Japan
- In December, Haval opens first store in Benin to extend business operations in Africa.
- In November, Great Wall Motors presented all Haval vehicles in Guangzhou Autoshow.
- In November, Haval Makes Debut at ASEAN Auto Show, H2 Earns High Praise.
- In November, The Millionth Haval H6 Rolled off the Line, Haval Started A New Journey.
- In November, Haval Shows up at Baghdad International Exhibition.
- In October, Haval landed on Australia as a new milestone in overseas market development.
- In September, Haval appears at Expocruz 2015 to deepen South America operations.
- In September, Haval launches three models in Bolivia .
- In September, The 5th Science Technology Festival Opens .
- In August, H9-led Haval lineup appears at Auto Harbin.
- In July, Haval’s first exclusive store in Georgia opens with new models launched.
- In July, Haval’s first exclusive store opens in Azerbaijan with new models launched.
- In July, Haval launched in Ecuador.
- In June, Haval launched in Chile first among South American countries.
- In June, Haval launches flagship models as critical step in Russia.
- In June, Haval shows up at Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Intâ€™l Auto Show.
- In May, in the selection of “Best SUV in 2015” organized by XCAR, Haval H9 was honored as the “Best SUV in 2015”.
- In April, super deluxe Haval H8 was launched in China.
- In April, China’s first Coupe SUV–Haval H6 Coupe was launched in China.
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto Shanghai 2015 with a complete lineup of 17 Haval SUVs, 5 powertrains and a new- energy chassis.
- In April, Haval released the R/B strategy for the Chinese market.
- In April, Haval’s opera-house-like booth was acclaimed and honored as the “Most Creative Booth” during Auto Shanghai 2015.
- In January, “Haval Dakar Team” competed in the Dakar Rally for the fifth time, won the first stage and moved into the top 10 for the third consecutive year;
- In April, Haval showed up at Auto China 2014 with strongest SUV lineup.
- In August, Haval held the foundation-laying ceremony of its Tula plant.
- In August, Haval made its appearance at MIMS 2014.
- In September, Haval defended championship of the 2014CGR.
- In January, Haval competed in the Dakar Rally for the fourth time as the only Chinese team and finished 6th brilliantly.
- In January, Haval H6 was crowned as the “CCTV SUV of 2012”.
- In March, Haval registered sales of over 1 million units to become a deserving SUV expert.
- In September, Haval Team led all the way and eventually claimed the car title and the team title, showing the super strength of the international team.
- In November,Haval H6 won the 15th Gold Award for China Design Patent.
- On December 31, Haval claimed the domestic SUV sales title for the 11th consecutive year.
- In January, “Haval Dakar Team” competed in the Dakar Rally for the third time and ranked 6th in the overall standings.
- In January, Haval H6 was honored as the “CCTV Independent SUV of 2011”.
- In April, Haval H6 was rated as a five-star model as the result of a C-NCAP collision test to become an industrial mode.
- In October, Haval became the first SUV brand to land on Sansha Island and the Arctic, displaying its character.
- In December, Haval posted annual sales of 280,000 units, retaining the domestic SUV sales title for the 10th consecutive year.
- In August, GWM’s new plant in Tianjin went into operation and Haval H6 was launched.
- In December, Haval H6 was honored as “Chinese SUV of 2012”.
- Haval H5 won “Whole Vehicle Type Approval”, gaining the right of free sales in EU countries.
- Haval defended the diesel title in the 2008 Taklimakan Rally and claimed the manufacturer title.
- Haval CUV was honored as “CCTV Best Independent SUV Brand of 2006”.
- The electronically-controlled high-pressure common-rail diesel engine developed in association with Bosch went into production and matched Haval models.
- GWM launched a “crossover model”–Haval CUV
- In December, Haval was honored as the “CCTV Independent SUV of the Year”, showing its professional quality.
- GWM became the sales champion in the Chinese SUV market and retained the title for consecutive years.
- Haval launched an “SUV priced at over 80,000 yuan”, creating “Safe phenomenon” and setting off an SUV fever in China.